Best Buyer Services Guarantee
This Coldwell Banker Buyer Services 22-Point Guarantee is the commitment that your Coldwell Banker Sales Associate will perform the services stated below as part of your representation agreement.
- BUYER COUNSELING SESSION - We will conduct a buyer counseling session to discuss your needs and goals, and to plan the search for your property.
- BUYER AGENCY ALTERNATIVES - We will discuss agency alternatives for you and the sellers.
- BUYER REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT - We will present and explain to you the representation agreement and the special services and benefits it offers.
- COLDWELL BANKER HOME-BUYING OVERVIEW - We will counsel you through the home-buying process to explain what to expect.
- FINANCING PRE-QUALIFICATIONS - We will offer to arrange a pre-qualification or pre-approval appointment with a reputable lender to identify your range of affordability and to increase your negotiating strength.
- COLDWELL BANKER TEAM SEARCH - We will present your property search criteria to our Coldwell Banker sales team. Our goal is to present you, when possible, with properties as they debut or before they appear on the open market.
- PROPERTY SHOWING - We will show you properties that meet the criteria you have selected.
- PROPERTY EVALUATION - We will discuss the positive and negative features of a property that may affect its value and future resale.
- PROPERTY DISCLOSURE - We will review with you all inspection reports and other documents pertaining to the condition of the property and disclose all physical defects of the property that are known to us.
- REVIEW OF WRITTEN SELLER DISCLOSURE - We will thoroughly review with you the seller's written disclosure statement to enable you to accept or specify the remedy for each fault disclosed. Remedies for any disclosed faults should be addressed in the offer to purchase.
- APPRAISAL CONTINGENCY - We will explain to you the option of an appraisal contingency.
- HOME WARRANTY - We will explain to you the option of a home warranty plan to reduce your risk of repair when purchasing a property.
- BUILDING & TERMITE INSPECTIONS - We will reccommend that you obtain professional building and termite inspections.
- ESTIMATE OF FUNDS REQUIRED - We will provide you with a preliminary estimate of closing costs and down payment requirement anticipated in the transaction.
- OFFER PREPARATION - We will prepare a written offer on the property you choose to purchase, with terms approved by you.
- BUILDING & TERMITE INSPECTION REMEDIES - We will work with you to request the Seller to remedy the items you specify after your review of the building and termite inspection reports as your Offer to Purchase specifies.
- NEGOTIATIONS STRATEGY - We will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected, including a written Competitive Market Analysis and advice on the initial price and terms to offer where permitted..
- OFFER PRESENTATION - We will endeavor to present your purchase offer directly to the seller in the presence of the listing associate.
- WALK-THROUGH - We will accompany you on a thorough walk-through of the property (if one is provided for in the sale contract) before closing, and we will assist you in dealing with any problems discovered during the walk-through.
- CLOSING THE SALE - We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all conditions during the entire transaction.
- AFTER-SALE SERVICE - We will contact you after the closing to follow up on remaining details of service needs.
- SERVICE SATISFACTION SURVEY - We will provide you with a confidential opportunity to give an evaluation of our services.